Find out why top CEOs and Senior Management use Reiki
With therapies such as acupuncture and Reiki regularly being used for overall wellbeing, focus and clarity it's no wonder high achieving individuals and CEOs are turning to Reiki for a fast, natural and effective way to give them the edge in their chosen career. What’s great about Reiki is that is one of the very few modalities that can effectively treat a range of issues, including physical, mental and emotional stresses.
A Winning Mind
Attitude matters. Workplace performance is not only based on right training; it requires right thinking.
Tiger Woods once said: “No matter how good you get, you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.”
Without a winner’s mentality to improve and the confidence to do it, there will be no gold medal. Not even bronze.
Reiki helps individuals to bring out a stronger and more positive outlook to life, work and personal goals. By helping a person to reduce negative emotions like worry, anger and fear, Reiki allows confidence to surface and successful results to follow.
Benefits of Corporate Reiki
- improves productivity and mental clarity
- reduces blood pressure
- relieves anxiety
- relieves stress and tension in the workplace
- improves concentration
- relieves physical and mental fatigue
- increases energy and improves outlook
- creates calm and deep state of restfulness
- activates your body's natural healing mechanism and boosts the immune system
- increases creativity and intuition
Corporate Appreciation Services
We offer private Reiki treatments to your employees on your job site, and specialize in working individually with each client. Reiki is a form of healing energy that is transferred from a certified practitioner, to heal the body, mind, and spirit. Reiki is not a religion, but is a holistic therapy. Reiki is not a massage. It's safe and promotes relaxation, clears toxins, and enhances positive feelings. Reiki offers a very peaceful and relaxing experience that complements other medical care and health practices.
Why Reiki in the workplace?
Due to business or private demands, many executives and their employees may not be making time for restorative health practices such as Reiki. We understand the current corporate environment, acknowledging that stress is the number one cause of dis-ease, unhappiness, aging and frustration among employees and executives.
What happens during a corporate Reiki session?
- Each session lasts from 45 min up to 60 min (depending on the clients needs and business demands)
- During the session the client is fully clothed, and the practitioner can either put their hands on or just above you
- Reiki treatments are individually tailored, allowing one person at a time to benefit from it.
- A single Reiki day treatment in the workplace encompasses 8 individual sessions (8 sessions) of 45 minutes each.
- Reiki treatments can be booked from 9am-5pm
- first, it is important to allocate a quiet space or room in the workplace, where Reiki treatments can be conducted (this room needs to be booked or reserved only for Reiki, preventing other people or noise from disturbing the sessions)
- the room needs to be big enough to encompass a massage table
- all cell phones must be turned off
0421 044 653
ELWOOD- 151 Ormond Rd